donderdag 9 juni 2011

Day 11 / A Song From Your Favorite Band

My favorite band .. piece of cake! Ze zijn al eerder voorbij gekomen [day 8] maar mijn favoriete band op dit moment is zonder twijfel MakeBelieve [ondertussen in de race voor een TMF Award, exciiiting!]. Misschien ben je ook fan, of heb je nog nooit van ze gehoord .. in dát geval zou ik zeggen, stop even met lezen, & ga luisteren!

Volgens de titel mag ik gewoon een liedje kiezen, maar ik ga toch voor mijn favoriet [& tegelijkertijd mijn wekker, heerlijk wakker worden zo! Ik snooze daarom ook altijd een stuk of 10 keer, sssshht].
En omdat de tekst zo mooi is [vooral als het je bekend voor komt] plaats ik hem helemaal.

A thousand miles away from you, still feels you're here ..
The picture clear inside my mind, won't give me air
I think about you all the time, promise to be by your side
when I'm home ..

A thousand miles away from you, still feels so wrong ..
I'm scared to face another day, will our love be gone?
Other cities, different lives, is our love so strong, will we survive,
when I'm home ..

Take me home, somewhere we can be alone, it's been so long ..
Take me back where I belong,  any other place it feels so wrong,
take me home ..

A thousand miles away from you, I know that's hard ..
We look upon the sky tonight, we see the same stars ..
I won't change the way I feel, I always knew our love was real,
take me home ..

Take me home, somewhere we can be alone, it's been so long ..
Take me back where I belong, any other place it feels so wrong,
Take me home ..

And I still believe ..
Wait for me, wait for me ..
And I will be there,
‘cause you’re in my heart ..

A thousand miles away from you, still feels you're here ..
Picture clear inside my mind, won't give me air..
I think about you all the time, promised  to be by your side,
when I'm home ..

Take me home, somewhere we can be alone, it's been so long ..
Take me back where I belong, in the other place, it feels so wrong
Take me home ..
MakeBelieve / Home



Beautiful, isn’t it? Ik heb hem nu een aantal keer live mogen horen, en telkens weer kon ik er niet naar luisteren zonder een traantje [of meer .. stiekem] weg te moeten vegen .. De sfeer tijdens een live-optreden is zoveel intenser dan als je hem op je computertje luistert [en dán is hij al mooi, kun je nagaan, hihi].

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten